There has been a ton of buzz around the Cup4Cup gluten-free products from celebrated Chef Thomas Keller and Chef Lena Kwak . I am a big fan on Chef Thomas Keller, having hailed originally from the San Francisco Bay area, as I had the pleasure of dining at French Laundry, Ad Hoc & Bouchon prior to be diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
To be honest initially I was hesitant to try the Cup4Cup products, as it seemed as if Keller was jumping on the gluten-free bandwagon as so many others have and the cost was exceptionally high in comparison to other gluten-free flour mixes.
But having continually heard such great things about the “Cup4Cup” usage in comparison to all purposed flour and having heard Joy The Baker speak about the product when she was here in Austin a few weeks ago for her book tour, I conceded it was past time to give it a try (Joy just posted a new blog post on a tomato cobbler with blue cheese biscuits I will be testing out the Cup4Cup flour mix on this week).
So last week I picked up several of the products from William Sonoma which carries various Cup4Cup products. The available list of products are:
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Flour
- Ad Hoc Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Ad Hoc Gluten-Free Chocolate Layer Cake Mix
- Ad Hoc Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake Mix
- Bouchon Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Bouchon Bakery Gluten-Free Muffin Mix
- William Sonoma Gluten-Free Pie Crust (using Cup4Cup)
So later this week I will be whipping up some of these to test them out on my gluten-eating office mates, so stay tuned for more to come on the Cup4Cup front! Do you have your own Cup4Cup story? I’d love to hear your story & experience with using the Cup4Cup products.
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp Cheesecake Cookie Bars (maninisglutenfreeblog.com)
- What is a Gluten-Free Diet? (goldenrule.com)
- A Breakfast Bliss (foodnthoughtpeddler.com)
- Florence Noel is the founder of The World is Gluten Free and she has had Celiac Disease for over 10 years. (lifeinpicturesseriesbyiamjtheblog.wordpress.com)
- Link Lovin’: Bourbon Vanilla Fig Cake (rollinoatstampa.com)
- New UES Gluten-Free Bakery (celiacchicks.com)