WORLDFOODS is giving away 180 jars of their Thai Curry sauces to readers from each Fusion Taste Teams, which means five of my readers have a chance at winning a jar!
To enter head over to WORLDFOODS Facebook page and enter the sweepstakes and enter password TXFTT to show that you’re a reader of the Texas Taste Team. The sweepstakes run until November 30th (by no later than 3:59pm Pacific Standard Time).
Check out the Texas Taste Team’s earlier posts using WORLDFOODS sauces:
- Sweet & Sour Chicken – Blinded by the Bite!
- Malaysian Rendang Pulled Pork – Blinded by the Bite!
- Texas Pad Thai – Mary Makes Dinner
- Cashew Rangoon – Mary Makes Dinner
- Masaman Lamb Curry – Lonely Gourmet
- Rendang Curry – Lonely Gourmet
More on World Fusion Texas Taste Team:
Texas Taste Team is made of the following food writers/bloggers:
- Lonely Gourmet (Twitter: @LonelyGourmet)
- The Austin Gastronomist (Twitter: @ATXGastronomist)
- Mary Makes Dinner (@MaryMakesDinner)
- Blinded by the Bite! (@BlindedBite)
Each of us will be posting a series of blog posts on the dishes we create using the WORLDFOODS sauces. I can¬â„¢t wait to see what my team mates come up with when preparing their dishes, as they all of excellent taste buds!
Make sure to follow each of our blogs/twitter for updates on the competition and WORLDFOODS channels (see below):WORLDFOODS: Twitter: @fusiontasteteam Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WORLDFOODSfusionofflavours